Black River Off-Market Fund, LLC
- Buy assets in small to mid-sized markets.
- Buy assets below market price using proven off-market acquisition methods.
- Focus on the need for increased renter demand in chosen markets.
- Add significant value through increased operational efficiency.
- Add significant value through light renovation and improvement projects.
Given some of the target assets are among the current Black Kanyon portfolio, the asset management team has the highest level of confidence in its ability to execute the business plan and deliver the targeted returns.
Closed Fund Assets – Closed August, 2022
Targeted Fund Assets – Closing April, 2023
Targeted Fund Assets – Closing July, 2023
- 8% Preferred Return to Investors
- 15-20% Annual Returns
- 2.0-2.8 Equity Multiple
- 5-7 Year hold period
- Consistent Passive Income
- Lower-risk, stabilized assets with in-place cash flows at acquisition.
- Significant Tax Benefits
- A cost segregation analysis allows for accelerated depreciation to years of ownership. This large passive loss gets passed onto investors through a K1
- Proven Off-Market Investment Strategy
- Black Kanyon has a proven history of successful investments in small to mid-sized markets throughout the Midwest.
- We invest in what we know.
Express Your Interest
To express your interest in investing in the Black River Off-Market Fund, please complete the form below.